For temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows in adults under the age of 65.
Instead of giving you the “frozen look,” Dysport temporarily treats the facial muscles in just the area you want. With Dysport, it’s the frown lines between the eyebrows that are minimized, not your expressions.
BOTOX Cosmetic is the only approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crows feet lines in adults.
JUVEDERM FAMILY FILLERS
Bex carries the full line of Juvederm products. Juvederm is a family of injectable hyaluronic acid dermal fillers used to provide 9 months to 18 months of correction for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth).
- Juvederm Vollure: The newest hyaluronic acid dermal filler from Allergan, the makers of Botox Cosmetic. Designed to combat nasolabial folds and marionette lines, JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth to produce subtle and long-lasting results for up to 18 months.
- Juvederm Voluma: Wrinkles and lines aren’t the only signs of aging. Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
- Juvederm Volbella: JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC is tailored to add subtle volume to the lips and smooth the appearance of vertical lip lines. This is the only lip filler proven to last a year.
RESTYLANE FAMILY FILLERS
The Restylane family of products includes Restylane®, Restylane-L®, Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Refyne, and Restylane® Defyne.
Restylane® and Restylane-L® are also indicated for injection into the lips.
- Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is for deep implantation into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies.
- Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is also indicated for injection into the subcutaneous plane in the dorsal hand to correct volume deficit.
- Restylane® Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
The active ingredient in KYBELLA® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, KYBELLA® destroys fat cells, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin. Once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat, so further treatment is not expected once you reach your desired aesthetic goal.
Bellafill is a smooth, collagen-based dermal filler with polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) microspheres, a biocompatible material that has been safely used in medical implants and other devices for more than 65 years.
The collagen-gel in Bellafill provides immediate volume and lift to correct wrinkles and acne scars. Once injected, the (PMMA) microspheres stay in place and create a base that allows more of your own collagen to develop, resulting in smoother-looking skin in the long term.
The effectiveness and longevity of Bellafill has been proven to last 5 years when used to correct nasolabial folds, and it has also been FDA approved to treat acne scars.
A medical procedure used to eliminate varicose veins and spider veins. Sclerotherapy involves an injection of a solution directly into the vein. The solution irritates the lining of the blood vessel, causing it to collapse and stick together and the blood to clot and be resorbed by the body.
PRF INJECTIONS (Platelet Rich Fibrin)
PRF injections use a concentration of the patients own platelets to accelerate the healing of ablative and non- ablative cosmetic procedures! The injections of your own platelets that are considered growth factors can promote faster and more efficient healing. The patient might have mild discomfort for a short period of time following the injections and the results will continue to improve even 3-6 months after the treatments.
EZGEL MADE FROM PRF
· What is ezGEL and how does it work?
· ezGEL is an all-natural, autologous regenerative therapy obtained through centrifugation of a whole blood sample to isolate beneﬁcial cells, then subjected to a cooling and heating process.
· By mixing the albumin of plasma and the growth factors of PRF, this organic gel concentrate delivers instant volumizing and beautiful skin rejuvenation!
· The PRF liquid makes a gel from the Albumin component of the blood, that gives you the matrix gel that you can mix with the PRF and inject back into the face.
· After injection, EZGel offers months of growth factors releasing from the “filler-like” gel.
· Additionally, results don’t stop there! Through an effective combination of leukocyte, growth factors and albumin we see not only immediate results, but further regenerative effects for up to 3 months from the injected matrix.
· Offers both volume & extended biostimulation!
PRF THERAPY FOR HAIR LOSS
PRP therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a patients blood is drawn, placed into a centrifuge and spun to separate the blood from the platelets (Liquid Gold). It is then separated and only the platelets are used to inject into the scalp. Our plasma contains white blood cells and platelets, which are rich in growth factors. Growth factors play the role of messengers, signaling skin cells to regenerate and function.
Anyone with thinning hair can benefit from the growth factors because of their stimulation of the activity of the hair follicle to promote new hair growth. Consistency is key for optimal results. Treatments are usually performed in series over a 3 to 6 month period.